Saturday 22 June 2013

WISH ME LUCK FRIENDS!

Assalammualaikum, hi reader.


I do not write for a long time in this blog. I am very busy lately. Because I had already last semesters and finally after all sorts of allegations that during my student called, I made ​​it to this point.

 I am very proud of my achievements, but the situation is very challenging final semester of my mind. I got throwing in all kinds of disasters, starting with a friend to love and finally to my lessons. I called because of a few people who will repeat even though I already do my best. 

I make my work hard and invest a lot of money on making my work. But, still be among the lowest, and I was not satisfied. This does not lower my spirits even strengthen my mind to pursue vigorously.

But I was lucky enough to have a friend who always gave half of encouragement and support to me. Also my family who always pray for me. I will try my best and continue until the end of this semester. I will never give up.

PS: To you HS. Infinite thanks for always lift my spirits. THANK A LOT. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Part 2 - Journey UMRAH (Madinah)

 Part 2 selingan dari part 1, tak banyak sy ambil gambar. Entah kenapa sy pun pelik bila balik Malaysia tak banyak tempat sy bergambar. Insy...