Saturday 6 December 2014

Happy Birthday 24th ;)

Assalammualaikum,

Today is another one of my 24th birthdays. And every year I always ignoring.. haha!

I have so much to celebrate. What an amazing year it has been! Allah has lavished SO MANY blessings on me and mine is over flow flowing. I wanted to take a second to thank all of my family and my fiance and also all my friend for how supportive you have been through this past year of crazy change of me. It's been a wild ride, but I know Allah always good ( begini!) *thumb up, Allah my provider, and I have so much to look forward to this coming year and beyond... haihh chaiyokk!

Today I am better, All happiness Allah giv to me Alhamdulillah.. 54th day more and I was so nervous. VERY! Still counting day.. Prepare little for my own event..

thank you my dear for all this present.


And for you si gadis dulang (bridemaid)!! :)


theee hehehehh...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Part 2 - Journey UMRAH (Madinah)

 Part 2 selingan dari part 1, tak banyak sy ambil gambar. Entah kenapa sy pun pelik bila balik Malaysia tak banyak tempat sy bergambar. Insy...