Friday 27 December 2013

I LOVE YOU (Biiznillah)

Assalammualaikum,

" When talking about marriage, Allah says your spouses are garments for you. A garment may or may not fit perfectly—but either way, it covers imperfections, protects, and beautifies.- Yasmin Mogahed "


Nothing to babble to, it just bout my feeling to him. Intan payung, day by day we together.. I love you, I miss you..everyday in my pray, I wished we together till end. till Jannah. 
Okay, maybe membebel kali ni sgt memalu kan bagi women terus terang kepala batu like me. Its my luahan dude, 

apesal taip sini? tatau malu ke (certain people judged)

Its up to the person la kan, I like to luah/impress my feeling to him trough this blog laman. (peace)

Beby, I love you no matter what. Jangan pernah serik dengan blur2, kelam kabut dan kehuduh an tahap terjun laut saya, and and sometimes when I become frustrated and di pijak2, di bebodo because of my desires to make everyone else happy. But in the same times saya selalu menyusahkan diri saya. I know that, before awak tegur pun. (Biarlah, Allah Maha Adil bro)

And because Im always late! haha. with you syg, world must no traffic jam! no late! no sesak! no rimas! But I ALWAYS LOVE YOU. Because it truth you. 

rabbana aatina min ladunka rahmatan wa-hayyi’ lana min amrina rashada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Part 2 - Journey UMRAH (Madinah)

 Part 2 selingan dari part 1, tak banyak sy ambil gambar. Entah kenapa sy pun pelik bila balik Malaysia tak banyak tempat sy bergambar. Insy...