Sunday 18 August 2013

UN + JOBS

Assalammualaikum, 

Today story is about job less. Now i am officially Bachelor degree holder. Fresher  (typo alert! Fresh). From the the title about, now i seeking for the job. any Halal job that can be fill the void of my day. Any website i search. Gov, or private. Any job street that i can working. But it really not easy for me. Furthermore because finding of my result appropriates.

Due to lack of employment, then there is no salary for me too. Then whatever I requested delayed. Seriously my heart very disappointed. And whatever mother promised me not fulfill it. So, now I have to struggle to find the job until I got my own salary. It okay for me if i can working at pizza hut even it is very tiring job. 



"NOTHING WILL WORK UNLESS YOU DO"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Part 2 - Journey UMRAH (Madinah)

 Part 2 selingan dari part 1, tak banyak sy ambil gambar. Entah kenapa sy pun pelik bila balik Malaysia tak banyak tempat sy bergambar. Insy...