Friday 21 November 2014

New Job (Karier berterabur)

Assalammualaikum,

I got the call! someone i think same old with my mother..

tell me all the story that I don't understand.. event? tyt? what tyt?

I am johorean, that why I don't care and I even don't know what they called TYT. TYT is someone yang dipilih oleh Agong for manage or take care of state without Sultan. then I was like "Ouhhhhh haaa.." Johor got TMJ.

She was very excited.. Call me and tell me bout tyt.. and also want me to work with her. Then okay, I goin interview and the next day I start working. In here Historic Photo studio. Gov official photographer. As image editor.

then this the first event I joined and very tired sometime enjoy. new experience.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Part 2 - Journey UMRAH (Madinah)

 Part 2 selingan dari part 1, tak banyak sy ambil gambar. Entah kenapa sy pun pelik bila balik Malaysia tak banyak tempat sy bergambar. Insy...